Calling all contractors who work in Madera and Tulare Counties!
The California Hub for Energy Efficiency Financing (CHEEF) is launching the Residential Energy Efficiency Loan Assistance Program (REEL) aimed at providing attractive unsecured financing options to help residential customers complete more energy efficient projects.
Time: 8:00am – 11:00am (Breakfast Served)
Where: SCE Energy Education Center
4175 South Laspina Street
Tulare, CA 93274
- 100% financing
- Rates starting at 7.41% (1-15 year term)
- Less than perfect credit scores may qualify (FICO as low as 580)
- Add up to 30% of loan amount for other home improvements
- Close more deals and expand your customer base
- Receive up to $7,000 in co-op marketing funds
- Get featured on the statewide EnergyUpgradeCA.org website.
- Access free training to help your company drive volume and increase project scope
- Earn BPI Continuing Education Credit by completing free trainings
- No cost to participate